Canna Bio Flores
Canna is one of the best-known and trusted names in the hydroponic plant-feed business. Canna Bio Flores is an excellent plant food for the flowering stage. Bio Flores is fully organic accredited and will help you to grow beautiful plants the all-natural way and will give you superior quality crops with an unbeatable taste.
- Canna – Well-known and long-standing brand – trusted by thousands of growers world-wide
- Can be used as part of a fully organic feeding schedule.
- Great for use on organic soil
- Made especially for the flowering stage
- Feeds beneficial micro-organisms for a thriving root-zone
- No chemicals gives you a cleaner tasting crop
- Fully certified as organic by SKAL and ECO
- Works great with the Canna Bio range of feeds and boosters
Using Canna Bio Flores
Canna Bio Flores is best used as part of an all-natural organic feeding schedule. Always shake well before use. Add Bio Flores at a rate of up to 4ml/Litre to water and mix well. Bio Flores should not be pH adjusted. Plants can be fed 1-3 times per week depending on the size of the plant and how depleted of nutrients the soil is becoming. Always aim to achieve 10%-20% run-off at each watering.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form
(i.e. straight out of the bottle).
Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Canna Bio Flores 1 Litre recommended dosage for soil: 4ml/Litre.
Canna Bio Flores 1 Litre NPK: 2.2-2.0-5.5